Wikipedia Trails: 30 Rock to Michael Che

Week 12 Wikipedia Trails

I began at 30 Rock's page. I've been into SNL recently and have been exploring more of the other work by the SNL people. I had never seen 30 Rock, but I am a huge Parks and Rec (Amy) fan, and it seems similar. Also, when I was a pre-teen, I remember always reading about Tina Fey on various "feminist" blogs that I enjoyed. So I am curious to learn more about her and see her work in this show. Obviously, I had to move on to Tina Fey's page next. I didn't know she was the creator of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
which is another show I haven't watched (I don't watch tv often) but had heard of it because of the actress from the Office starring in it. From Tina Fey, I moved on to Weekend Update. Being 21, I know weekend update with Collin Jost and Michael Che. But on the Wikipedia page learned about all of the past stars of the SNL segment. Weekend Update began in 1975 when SNL started and is the show's longest-running sketch. I really like Jost and Che on update, but Che is my favorite. I decided to browse his Wikipedia page to learn more. I found out he is 37 years old, which is a surprise to me, because I kinda thought he was closer to my age. He is the youngest of 7 children. He is a head writer for SNL and is an accomplished comedian. 





(Image Information: "File:Amy Poehler and Tina Fey by David Shankbone.jpg" by David Shankbone is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0)

Comments

Popular Posts