Week 8 Reading and Writing

Looking Back:

I really enjoy the setup of this class and the assignments. I have not been doing as good of a job as a student as I would like, but that's my bad, not because of the class. I love these classes and if I am ever a teacher I will definitely remember this class and how awesome it was for the students. 
I am happy with my blog except that it doesn't have as many posts as it should. I like my project website and am super excited for it's completion. I am so thankful that this class motivates me and inspires me and enables me to create cool things like that. I am satisfied with my writing for the project, though I need to work on it to make it even better. My favorite reading has been the Ramayana, but the Mahabharata is also cool. My reading notes help 100% with my writing. They are excellent for jogging my memory about details from the readings. A new reading strategy I tried this year was to give characters nicknames and it was so fun and helpful. I will utilize this strategy lots in the future. 

Looking Forward:

Looking forward, I hope to accomplish more, do more assignments and lots of extra credit, and finish my storybook, which I am very excited about. This is my final semester of undergrad at OU and I am so glad I get to take this class and have these memories for my senior year. 

(Image Information: Vayu, The God of Wind, Blogspot)

 I like this image because I think Vayu is a cool god. He is the God of Wind, or the Lord of the Winds. 


Comments

Popular Posts