Week 8 Progress

Week 8 Progress Report

I am behind in this class, but I am aware of the fact, and have a plan to remedy it! I had some personal things going on at the beginning of this semester, which caused me to slack off a bit. However, I plan to pass this class and do well with my main project, my storybook. I am also certain I will learn a lot because I have already learned about Indian Epics and will have to research more for my storybook.  

(Image Information: Leslie Knope Being Relatable, Junkee)
I am excited about my potential research for my storybook. I am writing about some characters from the Ramayana, which means I need to study the Ramayana and its different versions and derivations. I also get to study Hindu mythology and learn about the gods and other mythical beings. It is intriguing stuff!

I chose this Leslie Knope image because I love her and find her to be a relatable, hilarious, fictional role model. She is slightly insane, but so am I. Luckily my friends are just as crazy as me, so we can relate over our unique brains. My conversations with my friends often reflect this saying by Leslie. 

Comments

Popular Posts