Reading Notes: The Mahabharata

Reading Notes: The Mahabharata: Karmic Revolution, Epified TV (India).

These videos were great because they are narrated really nicely. I can put the videos on and listen to them while doing other things, or I can watch the videos and see the helpful graphics. The narrator’s voice is soothing yet captivating. I found these videos helpful for learning how to pronounce the characters names. I also think it will help me remember the story and details better. I am glad I was introduced to these videos through this assignment. 

I think the strengths of this storytelling are the action and characterization. Hearing the tales be told this way adds a unique and fresh sense to the characters. As well, I believe that the action is more suspenseful this way, due to the talented narrator but aided by the imagery. 



(Image Information: Books, Istockphoto.com)


Comments

Popular Posts