Week 2 Reading Overview (EC/LATE)

 I will be reading the PDE Ramayana. I find it easy to navigate and appreciate the audio recordings greatly. I am glad that there is a free and readily available option for students who are short on time and money. It takes a bit of the stress off our shoulders. 

A couple of comics that intrigued me were The Lord of Lanka and Shakuntala. The Lord of Lanka just looked super interesting and drama-filled, while Shakuntala seemed like it might be a sad read. I enjoy reading about heroines so I might enjoy Shakuntala and The Lord of Lanka sounds like it has lots of interesting female characters, though they might be maltreated.

For the videos, I found Indian and Greek Mythological parallels which caught my attention because I am a Greek mythology fan. The other video I liked was Harry Potter Meets Hindu Mythology Both videos were posted on the same channel, EPIFIED, so it looks like I’ll have to check out some more of that channel.
(Image Information: Vayu, The God of Wind, Blogspot)

Comments

Popular Posts