Storybook Plan

 Storybook Plan

My storybook this semester is going to be over the god Ravana. I want to write about Ravana and his family, specifically his relationship with his siblings, especially with Shurpanakha. Ravana has nine siblings, according to Wikipedia. I have seven siblings, so I think this will be fun to write about because I put some of my personal experience to use. Ravana's seven siblings are: Kubera, Kumbhakarna, Vibhishana, Khara, Dushana, Ahiravan, Kumbhini, Sahasra Ravana, and Shurpanakha. For my storybook I will research stories about Ravana and his siblings and will choose who to write about after I find some good stories. I am leaning towards having my stories be all connected, rather than separate, but if I end up doing separate stories I will do one over each of my four favorite siblings or myths. I know Shurpanakha will be the topic of one story, or heavily included in all. I am excited to write this storybook! The goal of this storybook will be to create an interesting, entertaining source for learning about Ravana. 






Comments

Popular Posts