Tools and Technology

 Tools and Technology

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is tech.jpg

(Image Information: Technology, ThriveGlobal)

When I took this class a year ago I learned a lot about navigating technology and the online world. I think I gained some important skills that will be beneficial to me in the future. I learned about a lot of cool sites and features, but more than that I also gained a lot of confidence and familiarity with writing and editing posts online.
One of the coolest sites I got to use was called Twine. I had a lot of fun playing with this site because it allows you to create branching stories, where the decisions you make affect which ending you get. It's similar to a personality quiz, but it is so much cooler because it is a story!

All of the resources for this class are awesome and are sites I continued to check out after I finished the class. Freebookapalooza is a great online library full of myths and stories, which I personally love.

I like how this class is set up, and how we don't use Canvas too much. I think the way this class runs is super easy and effective. I always know what's going on, unlike in other classes where I have to hunt down assignments on some obscure Canvas link. I am happy to be taking this class again and am looking forward to the rest of this semester.

Comments

Popular Posts