Class Assignments Thoughts

I already know this class is gonna be so much fun. I am a huge fan of laid-back class structures that allow students to help create their own schedules or lessons. I believe I learn more, work harder, and have more fun in classes with more relaxed schedules. I am really excited about the assignments in this class. I enjoy writing but I feel like I never have the time. This class will give me a reason to regularly write. As well, reading is one of my favorite hobbies, and that is yet another thing I feel like I don't have much time for since starting college. I am eager to do the readings for this class! I think online classes are great, and I am already enjoying this course. One thing that is super awesome is that all of the extra credit options are educational and will benefit me in the future. I love self-improvement and the extra credit options are mostly geared towards that. 

(Image  Information: Girl Reading;  Pixabay)

Comments

Popular Posts